A checker for CherryPy sites and their mounted applications.
When this object is called at engine startup, it executes each
of its own methods whose names start with check_. If you wish
to disable selected checks, simply add a line in your global
config which sets the appropriate method to False:
checker.check_skipped_app_config = False
You may also dynamically add or replace check_* methods in this way.
- Check for Application config with extraneous brackets in section names.
- Check for Application config with sections that repeat script_name.
- Process config and warn on each obsolete or deprecated entry.
- Process config and warn on each unknown config namespace.
- Assert that config values are of the same type as default values.
- Warn if any socket_host is ‘localhost’. See #711.
- Check for mounted Applications that have site-scoped config.
- Check for mounted Applications that have no config.
- Check Application config for incorrect static paths.
formatwarning(message, category, filename, lineno, line=None)
- Function to format a warning.
- If True (the default), run all checks; if False, turn off all checks.